Burn Permit Info

Trent Lakes Burn Permits are available online now.
There is also a PDF fillable form at the bottom of that page for those that would like to fill it out and drop it off at the Nogies Creek Fire Hall.  There is no fee for these permits.

Currently in person permits are only available at the Nogies Creek Fire Hall (760 Peterborough County Rd 36) during office hours.

For those that do not have internet access you can call 705-738-3800 ext 230 during office hours and we will complete one over the phone. 

Just a reminder that there is no Daytime burning between 8:00AM and 6:00PM from April 1st until October 31st.

Trent Lakes Outreach Centre – Foodbank

Trent Lakes Outreach Centre (TLOC) has launched a website.

They operate a year round FOODBANK once a month. The FOODBANK is run entirely by volunteers and donations.
Their move to Lakehurst Hall has been put on hold due to COVID-19 Global Pandemic, So Trent Lakes Municipality advised that they should continue to operate from the trailer at the Deer Bay School property, Buckhorn until further notice. TLOC very much appreciate continued support from Trent Lakes staff & council.

They have been able to confirm with Kawartha Food Share that they will be able to operate Foodbank on April 27th.

They do request that any New Client to give a few days notice ahead of the scheduled date of Foodbank. Also note for all Clients & Volunteers adhere to COVID-19 process to keep everyone safe.

COVID-19 Info


Trent Lakes COVID-19 webpage

Contact your primary care provider or Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000 if you’re experiencing symptoms of the 2019 novel coronavirus.

Please do not visit an assessment centre unless you have been referred by a health care professional.

Do not call 911 unless it is an emergency.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Self Assessment link

KEEP Safe & Healthy and follow guidelines provided by Peterborough Public Health
Information links here.

Peterborough County 

City of Kawartha Lakes 

Buckhorn Pharmacy

Shoppers Drug Mart